Friday, March 4, 2011

We Sing Nonsense

You know how you make up random songs? Well, we LOVE random songs here! Random songs that people hate along with a commentary.

Baby

Ohh wooaah (oh no)
You know you love me, I know you care (I know I don’t)
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there (Don’t you come near me)
You want my love, You want my heart (You tell me things about myself that I don’t even know)
And we will never ever, ever be apart (We are right now and forever)

Are we an item? Girl quit playing (No we aren’t. And I’m serious)
Were just friends, What are you saying (I wouldn’t even call us friends weirdo)
Said theres another, Look right in my eyes (Kung Fu Staring Contest!)
My first love broke my heart for the first time. (And not the last)

And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ohhh (no)
Like baby, baby, baby noo (I’m not your baby)
Like baby, baby, baby ohh (don’t you dare say it again)
I thought you’d always be mine mine (You thought wrong)

Baby, baby, baby ohh (I told you not to say that again)
Like baby, baby, baby noo (Haha yes!)
Like baby, baby, baby ohh (*slap*)
I thought you’d always be mine,mine (Well, I never was to begin with)

For you, I would have done whatever (Oh really :P)
And I just can't believe, we ain't together (Never were)
And I wanna play it cool, But I'm losin' you (That’s right Mister)
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring (You did not seriously say that)
And im in pieces, Baby fix me (I’m not a doctor..geez. Go see a psychiatrist)
And just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream (No. Don’t wake up)

Im going down, down, down, dooown (Yup! That’s right. You are)
And I just cant believe my first love would be around. (Well I was)

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby ohh (Don’t you call me “baby”)
Like baby, baby, baby noo (*slap*)
Like baby, baby, baby ohh (I told you not to say that)
I thought you’d always be mine, mine (I’ll never be yours...so sorry :P)  Rihanna- S&M:  Sticks and stones will break my bones, but chains and chips excite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment